Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch series 5 Error code 30

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me out I’ve got a new Apple Watch and I’m trying to set up the mobile data on it once I’ve signed in to my account via the set up process on the app it comes up with contact O2 and error code 30, has anybody got a...

Joshiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t set up new phone

Brought the new iPhone 11 and setting it up its asked for a verication code from an trusted device and its an old number would like to change it to new number to get the code

Jamie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freezing phone

Has anyone else had an issue with their iPhone freezing since the update last week??

David82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgryaee

Want to upgrade my contract and I’ve tried it to many times but due to your service being down I’ve used to many times for the code and I can’t do it now. Really poor service.

Gav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone cannot change SMS message center since iOS 12

Hi, I bought an iPhone 6S Plus back in Dec 2016, I received a O2 sim with it, I think it was a Pay Monthly sim. I am a Pay-as you go customer and if I remember correctly it all activated, I have service, 4G internet and calling. But the text messages...

iPhone disabled

Hello. I was looking for some advice and help. My partner just got the iPhone 11 pro max on the 26/09/2019. And he’s seemed to have forgotten his password to get into the phone and it’s disabled itself and is telling me to connect to iTunes, when doi...

Resolved! Visual Voicemail Not Working

I have just changed tariff/phone plan and now my voicemail isn’t working and I just have a red spot over the phone icon. I know for sure I have 2 voicemails but it’s not telling me they’re there. I’ve restarted my phone, dialled 1750 and turned my VM...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch not activating

So I swapped my sim over to esim and that’s working fine but the data plan will not activate on my watch.Tried resetting the watch and repairing.Spoken to Customer Service and time to wait 24 hours but when I leave the watch app and go back it asks t...

BuggsUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Airpods

Does O2 provide the same 1 year warranty that Apple provides?