Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone network issues

Not sure if this is an iPhone issue or an issue with o2 network.The last couple of days my phone won’t connect to any WiFi (although it says it’s connected it still says 4G in the corner of phone)My phone is saying I’ve got 4G but the only time this ...

Mollie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device

My account device still showing iPhone 7 

Angie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant hear

When I facetime someone they can't hear me when I talk but I can hear them

james48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipones access

Need to gain access into the iphones to change the sims. how do i open the device to put the new sims in? thank you

Resolved! Apple Watch Cellular

Does anyone know if you can add a GPS+Cellular Apple Watch handset to an existing phone contract at no additional cost?

ALS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch connection issues

Is anyone else having issues getting their cellular watches connecting. I set mine up on Saturday and after 6 phone calls it still isn’t connected. There seems to be no one who knows how they work!

CBB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls are diverted / number unobtainable - Callers cannot get through

I have an iPhone 12 mini (on pay-as-you-go). Some people who try to call me cannot get through and they are diverted to my voicemail. I turned the voicemail off in case that fixes the problem, but instead now those callers get a ‘number unobtainable’...

ak1-p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos