Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple music

Does anyone know how to redeem the Apple Music for the £20 monthly 150 gb?

Albina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple chargers

Hi, does the iPhone 7 charger work with the iPhone 11? I know that it comes with the lightening charger and no plug, but does the old charger still charge it (for in the car ect)

Trey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call goes silent but stays connected

Hi can somebody please help! For a few weeks now whenever I make or recieve a call, the call goes silent about a minute or two in. The call stays connected and the person on the other end can hear everything but its complete silence at my end. I've t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad not delivered yet

My ipad hasn't been delivered and was meant to be next day delivery I ordered on momday

iPhone purchase

i have bought a apple iphone se in 2017 and apple have locked it and they want proof of purchase , this was a contract phone and i only have my contract and apple are saying its not enough !!!! can any one help

Strange App

Hello, I hope you can help!I have an IPhone 12 Pro Max which is in complete working order, however I have come across a strange app today whilst using my device.A couple of weeks ago I downloaded the cos clothing app from the App Store, everything wa...

0ggxb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

My Apple Watch is 2 weeks old, and the battery last less then 12 hoursI’m not happy that I even brought one, so disappointed

Daley1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G SIM in a 4G Iphone 11 Pro Max

Hello eceryone. Yesterday I started a new pay monthly contract with unlimited data. I'm using a new 5G O2 sim in a 4G apple iphone 11. It seams to be working fine but O2 told me that I should, have a 4G SIM until I decide to get a 5G device because t...

ASA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

No signal whilst at work emergency contact for grandchildren and 90 yr old father been complaining for months nothing done would not let me terminate contract gave me a small amount off 1 bill my granddaughter was sick no contact had to stay there fo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos