Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Today’s apple update

Just updated my iPhone 7 and now it just keeps jumping and won’t go to my PIN number open I can’t use my phone, i can’t turn it off, so drained the battery, plug it in and it started again, I can now use my phone

Nads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone XS max

Hey just wondering if you know any good features on the iPhone XS max

Chloe3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another Apple Watch connection issue

Evening all, is there a mod here who can have someone look at my account for me? I’ve bought a series 4 from eBay and it’s not allowing me to set up cellular. I get error code 88 when I try.I’m up to date with iOS and watch os and not using beta soft...

Rolfd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Important iMessage Conversation Disappeared

Hello, my entire iMessage conversation with my wife has disappeared. I cannot lose this conversation. I have tried calling Apple Support to no avail. I use iCloud Backups but it appears that all my messages have been synced with iCloud rather than be...

Resolved! Porting Number to EE (Pay As You Go)

Last Thursday, my wife's O2 Pay As You Go mobile number, was ported from O2 to EE. The process was initiated using EE's online form - entering temporary mobile number (on new sim card) , PAC code, and the number she wanted to keep (her number from O2...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 70 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my old iphone

How do I unlock my old iPhone (7) I completed the monthly payments and have since upgraded.

Help9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone unlocking

Good afternoon!At the moment I have an iPhone X and I’m looking forward to upgrading towards and Xs, I saw a really good deal from a second hand seller, however the phone is blocked to the o2, right now I am o2 pay monthly costumer, I was wondering i...

Resolved! Lost phone

Trying to find out when it was last used

Resolved! Every Incoming Call Shows No Caller ID or Unknown Caller

I received a new iPhone XR upgrade. Had to do a sim swap because the old sim didn’t work in the new phone. Now every call received shows Unknown Caller or No Caller ID, even from numbers in the contacts.Tried resetting network settings but no luck.O2...

stphnwrd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 5 Error code 30

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me out I’ve got a new Apple Watch and I’m trying to set up the mobile data on it once I’ve signed in to my account via the set up process on the app it comes up with contact O2 and error code 30, has anybody got a...

Joshiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos