Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch transfer data

Marcos13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have received Apple Watch series 7 when i set up mobile data show me would you like transfer from another Watch or new data? I don’t have the watch series 6 is sold, but with this I check on the transfer data from another watch, but keeps giving me error 94 , spend nearly all morning with customers service but can’t sort it out I have to wait four days so the department off the watch can help me .

I find this out off order, pay in full for the other one in full and now I can’t use the data from the last one.

and I don’t know wether to click as ad new data as I don’t want pay duplicate data

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Marcos13 

You need to add a new data plan for the new watch.

Your old plan should be cancelled as it relates to a watch you no longer own.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Marcos13 

You need to add a new data plan for the new watch.

Your old plan should be cancelled as it relates to a watch you no longer own.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marcos13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the reply and solution, they could have told me that on o2 but I guess they don’t have any idea, is not the the advisor fault as they are technical, but I thought that

Message 3 of 3