Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking deceased fathers phone.

HelpMy dad died 18 months ago and I closed his account with 02. I now wish to use his IPhone SE as my work phone and although I know the unlock code so can access everything on the phone, I don't know what his Apple id was so can't reset the phone or...

Angie1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I’m on pay monthly, I’ve upgraded my tariff bust the new data doesn’t start until next month. Does anyone know how I can purchase data for the rest of this month please?

Rega by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked phone

My wife wants to seller phone but it's locked to02 how can I solve problem

Kmonty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost connection

I have an iphone SE (1st Generation) The contacts App has suddenly gone blank as well as my phone App. I am unable to make or recive any calls. I have been into settings to see if any thing has changed. I am unable to access the Mobile Data App in th...

Amron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age restrictions

Hi. I’m trying to get my age restrictions to allow 18+ but when it’s asking for a code the phone number is my old one and not the current one. Is there a way to change that?

Nathan8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Silent mode

My 11s automatically goes into silent mode- I have done a soft and full reset. What else can I do please ?

Not receiving text messages

I’m unable to receive text messages nothing is coming through I was wondering if anyone could help me please

Jakeybaby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ID

I have ordered an Apple Watch series 6 today and only just noticed I had an email about ringing them with my order number and some ID everything they have listed with photo ID I just do not have so does that mean my order will be cancelled?I cannot r...

Debbie59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair, iPhone warranty

Hi, I sent my iPhone off for a warranty repair a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it is likely to be before I get it back? Steph

Steg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re stock iphone 11 pro

When will you re stock iphone 11pro to upgrade my contact onto

Ella2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos