Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch o2 customer service

Jyotida
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So it’s been 2 weeks now that I have been given the run around by O2 . I have been polite , patient , traveled  over 48 miles to go to the store twice , been on the phone for hrs  told up wait 5 working days for a phone call never to materialise . Messaged o2 customer service representatives to be asked for phone number or security details then never contacted again . I enclose a photo of this. 
All I’m asking is someone to talk to who is going to be a point of contact to try and fix this , not to be passed around everywhere and ghosted. 

How can this happen to a company that’s taken my money and fails to even respond in kind . 

Absolutely shocking service 

IMG_1887.png

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10703 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@Jyotida 

There is nothing else we can do on this customer to customer forum and just randomly messaging o2 names you see on here wont mean you will get help, as it all depends if they are rota'd on. 

You will need to keep trying 202 or the social media options.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10703 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@Jyotida 

There is nothing else we can do on this customer to customer forum and just randomly messaging o2 names you see on here wont mean you will get help, as it all depends if they are rota'd on. 

You will need to keep trying 202 or the social media options.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@O2Emma should be on now @Jyotida 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Jyotida
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for advice , I got in touch with 202 and wonders behold the person new what they was on about and fixed it ! 

Message 4 of 5

Jyotida
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all to reply how this got fixed for future use if anyone has a similar problem . 
I phone 202 again but I managed to get someone really clued up about it first time and it got fixed . 
So 202 keep trying and you hopefully will get someone who can help . 

Message 5 of 5