cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Store App does not open from iPhone 4.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying on countless occasions to get the app store app to open on my phone without having to reset my phone 3 or 4 times. I have restored the phone and reset, turned off, closed everything possible and it will not open now. Is there a reason for this? can i fix it? Is it fixable? Would i need to take it to the Apple store??

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you tried the method of pushing the power button followed by the home button until the apple logo appears and then let go respectively ?

As you know this app can't be deleted and re downloaded so it may be a genius Barr appointment for you. Arrange ahead first online.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you got the latest update 6.0.1

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sure do. It's all up-to-date. Was plugged in via laptop a few days ago.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146776 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions
Any error messages?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
No
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried a restore

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you tried the method of pushing the power button followed by the home button until the apple logo appears and then let go respectively ?

As you know this app can't be deleted and re downloaded so it may be a genius Barr appointment for you. Arrange ahead first online.

Message 7 of 7