Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get custom repeat options in Calender events on iPhone

When you create a Calender event in the Calenders app on the iPhone. You have the following repeat options for an event. None, every day, every week, every 2 weeks, every month, every year. But what happens if you want an event to repeat on say the f...

icoud 1.jpg icloud 2.jpg icloud 3.jpg icloud 4.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Iphone5 unlocking- Guidance Required

Irritatingly I have been caught out by the CPWH small disclaimer that states that if you buy the Iphone5 sim free from them it locks itself to that network upon first use.As we all know o2 would unlock at the moment.I wish to get my phone unlocked, w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! idata

I'm new to i-phone but note that idata.o2.co.uk is using about 40 mb a month, sending me something??? every day around midnight when I'm not even using my phone. Can someone tell me what this is doing for me? I believe I'm set to use wi-fi at home so...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 5

Hi When will O2 allow me to unlock my iPhone 5 as I am abroad a great deal and it would be much easier for me to pop a foreign SIM into my handset so I can make calls locally when I'm in Italy or Spain. I am on an o2 contract but O2 will not allow me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal for two days !

Hi,I havent had any signal for two days and it is showing 'no service' in the signal bar. Everyone else in my household has signal even those on O2.I was just wondering why I dont Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 missing calls with new sim

I am missing calls from people that ring me since I up graded to Iphone5 with new nano sim. I have signal bars but my calls go straight to "your call cannot be accepted at the moment blah blah blah" the caller then sends me a text to tell me about th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 4s sending texts as emails

Hi - first time here and I hopes somebody can help. I have an Iphone 4s. Up until recently it worked fine but recently if I send somebody a text message most people receive it as an email sent from my phone number. It has my phone number as the sende...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help for those seeking their iPhone 5 Delivery

Following on from the extensive iPhone 5 pre-orders thread which contains very useful information regarding other community members experiences (and lies) regarding their iPhone 5 delivery I and others thought it time we had a factual thread containi...

• 72 replies
  • 0 kudos