Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help for those seeking their iPhone 5 Delivery

Following on from the extensive iPhone 5 pre-orders thread which contains very useful information regarding other community members experiences (and lies) regarding their iPhone 5 delivery I and others thought it time we had a factual thread containi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble Acquiring O2 Settings

I've had an iPhone4s for a while, but recently realised that I never activated internet or picture messaging on it, and when I try to look at past messages that O2 have sent me, it's just blank so I can't get the details that way. When I text MMS to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no phone service since upgrade

Since I upgraded to a new iphone on Saturday I have had no phone service whatsoever!!! REally frustrated now. 6 phone calls and 2 SIMS and O2 still expect me to wait until the next 24 hours is up! Is there actually another major technical issue for O...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with 3G today?

Hi all Is anyone else having any problems with their 3g signal today? i haven't had any almost all day and just wondered if it was just me or if its affecting anyone else? I've got an iphone 4...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spurious data charges

Why do I get data charges on my bill every day (often twice, with one being always at 00:00:00) when I use virtually no data, these charges occur when I am almost always in a wifi area with wifi switched on and I have no apps running? This is costing...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 ripping us off

Hi people, I went through the process of being about to leave o2 as i upgraded as they seem to be the only network now not offering unlimited data and i was getting annoyed 4 days into my data resetting being sent a text saying you've run out of data...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal is weak when 3G is on

Hi, I have an iphone 4, when the 3G is turned and run everything through Wifi my signal strength is at full bars but as soon as I activate 3G the signal only shows 1 bar. Any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Text forwarding

If I send a text from my Iphone 4 to my grand daughter it forwards to my wife also. If my grand daughter sends a text to me it forwards to my wife. If my wife texts either of us it only goes to the one it was sent to.This problem does not happen with...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending emails on Iphone 5

Hi. I have just purchased an Iphone 5 and are having problems sending emails through my talktalk.net email account. I am recieving ok so wondering if it is my port number. My outgoing server is smtp.talktalk.net and server port is 25. I have tried ev...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad data usage

Please Can anyone tell me how I find out what data I've used on my iPad, I buy monthly top ups but can't figure out how to find out how much is left. Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos