Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Standard Sim to Nano Sim?

Hi, How do I go about changing my standard sim to a nano sim while still keeping the same contract/tarriff/number etc?I literally just want a smaller sim card so it will fit in the iPhone 5s.Thank you!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 7 Security Bug.

"iOS Bug discovered that allows disabling of 'Find My iPhone' without password." So if you have not got your Touch I.D and passcode enabled then Do It Now !! Source : iDownloadbloghttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/02/06/ios-7-bug-find-my-iphone/

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s / o2 Open

O2 open codes now being accepted on iPhone 5s bought since 1 Feb. Ones bought before then not accepted. Remember has to be on a refresh plan and done through an O2 store. CPW/P4U/Online not eligible.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap

So i was doing the sim swap from my iphone 4s to my new 5s, by mistake i activated my new nano sim before i done the swap, now when i attempt to do the swap online or by text i get a message "we're already doing a swap for this phone". This was done ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 500GB data used in less than a day

Hi, I have an iPhone 5s and previously always had iPhones. I had a text message on 5th Feb (yesterday) saying I used all of my data allowance (this happened within one day as it is refreshed on 5th of each month). This therefore means I have managed ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5s 3g or 4g?

If i buy a iphone 5s on a 4g tarrif, will it switch to 3g if 4g isnt available. Both tarriffs are the same price ie £37 a month on the 5s and i dont know which to choose.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cash back Tariffs

What is a cash back Tariff? Why do you give way £150? What are the differences between a cash back tariff and choosing a new tariff?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free £20 top up for christmas

was told if i txt christmas o2 were giving their customers £20 at the end of january,i txt o2 in december and got a txt back to say i got it,still waiting on it...dose any1 know if i need to claim it anyway or what should i do??

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPRS on IPhone 5c

I keep getting GPRS on my phone instead of 3G or 4G, whichever one it's meant to be. Brand new phone, received it less than a week ago but this is the only fault so far.Spoken to 2 guys from O2, both gave me different things to do, one telling me to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrades

can i get a deal with o2 by calling them? I am due to upgrade in 2 days and the phone i want iphone 5s gold 16gb is £37 pm on the tariff i want and the handset is £39.99. If i go to mobiles.co.uk it is the same price pm but the handset is free and th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos