Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All incoming calls going to voicemail

Amitav
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After doing a Reset Network Settings, all incoming calls are going straight to Voicemail. I have turned Voicemail off using 1760. It doesnt make any difference whether I dial 1750 to turn it on either. I can make outgoing calls and use data & WIFI. Signal level is good. Have switched off and restarted. 

Device - IPhone11. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Amitav 

Try dialling ##002#. This is the short code to cancel all diverts, including Voicemail 901. You then need to dial 1750 to switch voice mail back on.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You can also dial
**61*901*11*30# then press 'call' which will extend the time before voicemail kicks in to 30 seconds.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Amitav
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5,

Thanks for your suggestion for resetting the diverts. That has got it working again. I had tried it once before  ( before I restarted my phone) and it didn't make any difference. So, second time lucky.slight_smile

Message 4 of 6

Amitav
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, I do use this command quite a lot - I usually set it to 25 seconds, as the default O2 setting is about 10 seconds or so which is way too short. Thanks for your tip.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You're welcome mate

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6