Did you mean: 

Air Pods

Wyper1207
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Any idea how i claim my 6 months apple music i get free with Air Pods?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Wyper1207 From the O2 Air Pods page:

Apple Music offer

Apple Music: Get up to 6 months Apple Music when you buy an eligible product direct from O2 and spread the cost on a finance agreement (“Qualifying Purchase”). Redeem directly with Apple via redemption code provided to you within 7 days of Qualifying Purchase. All participants must redeem by 23rd June 2022. Redemption terms apply. O2 provides 3 month subscription (“Subscription Period”) added to any existing or new trial period of up to 3 months provided by Apple directly. You must set up Apple account and agree to Apple’s terms of use. You’ll be automatically enrolled on to a paid monthly subscription directly with Apple at the end of the Subscription Period. You cannot benefit from more than one subscription period with O2. Tariff eligibility criteria applies which includes being a UK resident and 18+. No cash or alternatives. Lost redemption codes will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. For how to claim and full terms: o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Wyper1207 From the O2 Air Pods page:

Apple Music offer

Apple Music: Get up to 6 months Apple Music when you buy an eligible product direct from O2 and spread the cost on a finance agreement (“Qualifying Purchase”). Redeem directly with Apple via redemption code provided to you within 7 days of Qualifying Purchase. All participants must redeem by 23rd June 2022. Redemption terms apply. O2 provides 3 month subscription (“Subscription Period”) added to any existing or new trial period of up to 3 months provided by Apple directly. You must set up Apple account and agree to Apple’s terms of use. You’ll be automatically enrolled on to a paid monthly subscription directly with Apple at the end of the Subscription Period. You cannot benefit from more than one subscription period with O2. Tariff eligibility criteria applies which includes being a UK resident and 18+. No cash or alternatives. Lost redemption codes will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. For how to claim and full terms: o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2