cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing the Internet

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have only just received my Iphone 5S , unless i am at home on wireless connection i cannot access the Internet at all The 3G symbol is showing on the screen and my data roming is on . I have 2GB as part of my contract , everything is switched on . SIRI & voice activated texts only work with wireless connection as well . 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147194 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
You don't have to have a passcode set, although it is advisable. You can turn off passcode in settings >General >Passcode lock
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try resetting the phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the home button until the apple logo appears
Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Do you have an iPhone tariff?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Settings , general , reset , reset network settings.

Is worth a try.

Also go into your software update in the phone or in iTunes to make sure any carrier updates are not waiting to be completed.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did as you said & its asking for a pass code , I didn't know I needed one .

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147194 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
You don't have to have a passcode set, although it is advisable. You can turn off passcode in settings >General >Passcode lock
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6