Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 Insurance?

Does anybody know which iPhone insurance will fully replace a handset? I used to be with Insurance2Go but chose not to renew as I noticed their excess went up in price also they do not fully replace a handset...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone6 unlock

If I have iPhone6 (pay monthly) and wanna unlock cuz I travel a lot in year to another country,what can I do?ask then or what?Thanks for help

Ea-7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad air 2 preorder

Hi there. Has anyone preordered the new iPad Air 2 128gb? Anyone know when they will start dispatching?

george70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

help iPhone 5s

I woke up this morning to find my phone not working and in the top left corner it says searching can somebody please tell me what this means???

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay too much

Hi since I signed out my contrat with you of £36 per month I have been billed

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty credit for I phone 6 wait

Hi, for those of us who had to wait several weeks for our I phone 6 we were promised a credit to our account for everyday we were waiting over 8 days. Has anyone actually received this please and what fork is it in? Many thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recover text messages

Is it possible I can recover deleted text messages to my sim card

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN Address & Password

I switched from Vodafone to O2. I need to activate cellular data network. Coud somebody tell me what is the APN address and password?thanks a lotValentin

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos