cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APN Address & Password

Anonymous
Not applicable

I switched from Vodafone to O2. I need to activate cellular data network. Coud somebody tell me what is the APN address and password?

thanks a lot

Valentin

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Password is just password but if you text the word ACTIVE to 2020 you should get the settings sent automatically.
Also, if you have the correct sim card, just resetting your network settings will do the same thing.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If your on contract you'll need to speak to O2 on 202 to be put on iData settings.

Look here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Connecting-iPhone-to-Data-Services/m-p/54...

Also 02 APN's are here http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/o2-apn-settings
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Password is just password but if you text the word ACTIVE to 2020 you should get the settings sent automatically.
Also, if you have the correct sim card, just resetting your network settings will do the same thing.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for your help. It worked. 

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You're welcome, good to hear slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good news.

Enjoy. 😄
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad it's sorted @Anonymous
Let us know if you have any other question.
Message 7 of 7