cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Simplicity for iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry if I have missed this, but will o2 be offering the 4G Sim only package. Currently it says not avalible for iPhone? But clearly they have an o2 refresh iPhone package...

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bump. Still showing as iPhone (not available on O2 4G).
Message 31 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may as well jump and scream, o2 do not seem to care about retention... but more new customers only!

I am a little confused, Toby said that a plan was avalible for 4G Simplicity so surely if this is the case then you should be able to get it over the phone if not online. And just how long does it take to put it online... grrrrrrrrrr

Message 32 of 48

RueDrBouree
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi

Its more than just retention customers. There are a lot of people who will of bought iPhone 5s/c sim free direct from Apple. They are going to need service plans and O2 support visual voice mail, they have 4G, they should be selling sim only contracts like hot cakes right now.

However when you look at 4G sim only tariffs on the O2 website it says not for iPhone so regardless of if they sell them over the phone or in store a lot of people will just think that O2 have some issue with iPhone and 4G and will just head over to Vodafone's or EE's website. 

Just my view

Alex

Been an O2 customer (off and on) since 1995
Message 33 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Until a few months ago I had a seemless and happy relationship with o2. I was here with the first iPhone launch and its seems their focus has moved onto other things such as o2 wallet and o2 moment and music and travel... everything but their core business... mobile phones. 

Message 34 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

i did an online chat and they just told me to select the smartphone option and then he would send me a nano sim once the order was completed and i gave him my order number. i went ahead with this so will let you know if the right sim turns up...

Message 35 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
You might be ok but when I did that I lost visual voicemail and the internet didn't work. Had to change the data settings from idata to wap. That was a few weeks back so maybe the have updated it.
Message 36 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
At a guess you will loose visual voicemail. And as mentioned mess up your settings.

Can any of the mods chase this up
Message 37 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

CALL customer service - I cant believe this as not be sorted out by O2 yet

Message 38 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calling customer service is the blind leading the blind. I have emailed someone in exec relations see if she can confirm one way or another what's going on.

Message 39 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally.....

I have 4G Simplicity with visual voicemail although the latter came at a cost..thanks to a star in the Execs office.

So anyone wanting to get a 4G Simplicity for iphone.. Ask for the basic 4G Simplicity plan, and then heres the magic bit.. ask for the iphone Uk data for iPhone bolt on at an extra £5 a MONTH to use visual voicemail so 5GB 4G simplicity for iphone is £31 per month rather than £26 if you are a normal smartphone user.. nothing like milking iPhone users but at least it works!

Message 40 of 48