cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Simplicity for iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry if I have missed this, but will o2 be offering the 4G Sim only package. Currently it says not avalible for iPhone? But clearly they have an o2 refresh iPhone package...

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

contract came in the post today.... what a surprise no nano sim recieved. time to complain

Message 41 of 48

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

The sim would be sent separately from any paperwork about the contract.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 42 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be faster for you to pop in to an o2 store as for a 4G nano sim and do your own sim swap. It only took me 10 mins from start to finish doing my own sim swap online

Message 43 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Decided to cut the micro sim down to a nano myself and all working fine now.
Message 44 of 48

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93333 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been on the old iPhone unlimited tariff for the last 4 years. I would've thought that they'd allow a 4G bolt-on for £5 but cap the 4G data to a certain amount.  Once you hit the cap, your data switches to 3G (unlimited).  If their 4G network is that fast, high users will soon want to switch to a newer tariff.  For those who don't use vasts amount of data, they benefit from 4G speeds and O2 gets another £5 per month.  

I only want to try O2's 4G network and won't sign up to a 12 month tariff or risk losing my current tariff just to try.  I'm not that impressed with their 3G which I think has got worse over the last two years so 4G was O2's last option to keep me.  Instead, O2 now lose me as a customer to either EE or Three.  PAC obtained.  Just need to decide which network.

Message 46 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought a sim free 5S from the apple store before at that time the O2 store doesn't have any in stock.

I was looking at the the simplicity options cos my contract is due to upgrade and noticed the 4G sim only plans are way too expensive comparing to other networks. I decided to for EE as they do have visual voicemail and I will pay less for more date and it's only 30 days contract.
Message 47 of 48

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93333 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Well it's a buyer's market without a doubt. Hope you get good network coverage.

Message 48 of 48