cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Weeks & still waiting for iPhone 7 Plus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its been OVER 3 Weeks now & still no information regarding my order, just a simple text or email would be nice, but that would be 2 easy for o2 to be nice to there customers, we know the Iphone is in high demand, but come on just keep us up to date please, Live Chat said dont worry we will still honour the 25% od data, dont care about the free 25%, just want what o2 promissed. o2 yet again failing with there customers......

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

what happened to toby the robot!! He soon stopped posting when the going got tough...

Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had another chat with another robot from the Live Chat service, Its now going to be another 3 weeks to wait for the Iphone 7 Plus lol, but they promissed to keep in touch with me & said they will contact me next Tuesday, i think i will take a day off wrk & wait for the call LOL.

Lets see who comes up with the best joke about 02 Live Chat, this will pass the time whilst i wait for my IPhone......

Message 12 of 20

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
I got my iPhone 7 plus from apple and it arrived a week earlier than expected.I originally wanted a jet black one but was told November.Today I received a message saying a jet black one was on the way but when I phoned to say I've cancelled they said.Theres nothing I can do it's coming from China!Ive a jet black one on the way that has to be returned unless someone wants to give me the money for it.
Message 13 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me - Jet Black Plus 128Gb

Ordered on the 9th Sept at 12pm....heard nothing....!

Message 14 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you orders yours @Anonymous? I ordered a Rose Gold 7 plus on 16th Sept. Live chat told me at the weekend that it's at delivery process - what ever that means. Given up trying now because I don't believe a word they say.

I wouldn't mind but they were quick to take the money from my bank account.  

Message 15 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered 9th September as per everyone else. Got excited and went for Jet Black Plus 256gb

Havent had contact from o2. Dont mind waiting, just getting peeved by the lack of communication on O2's behalf. I check the website and emails every day in the vain hope that the phone i pre ordered 3 and a bit weeks agao may finally be sent out to me.

Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
ordered the 7plus in jet black 256gb on the the 9th at 9am, got conformation email at 10.30 and heard nothing since. tried to complain to o2 regarding the lack of communication and they just hung up on me, after waiting on hold for twenty mins to finally speak to some one. conformation email states that my phone will arrive on the 16/09/16 and i will receive a txt when it is available to collect in store..... still waiting and not happy at all....
Message 17 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here i ordered i pad pro pink said it was in stock had no email that the order exsist but any way i phone every day and each time get told a diffrent story and yes they took money out of bank
Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just had o2 on phone asking me what email the link for my new i pad went to does it really matter the payment been taken i doubled checked pointless conversation really where is my i pad
Message 19 of 20

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Have you received any texts about your order? Do you have any info on your order at all in any form? If not, feel free to send me a PM.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 20 of 20