cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 IPHONE APP

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI I have got the Iphone "my 02" app when I login it my message/minutes allowance is fine when I click on my data allowance it says allowance: 0 and used 0. And I have hardly used my Internet allowance. DO I need to ring them or can I go into a 02 store?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I don't mind having to log in but it would be so much easier to use the same pin number you need to access your My O2 account within the app. The timeout still isn't long enough I find.

Message 21 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not sure whether o2 would allow you to be able to log straight into the forums, Maybe Leonard or Toby can come along and tell us whether its possible. 

Its possible to get to the forums from within the latest version of the My O2 app Penny.

All you do is once your logged into the My O2 app is, scroll to the bottom, on the bottom are three circles, O2 forums, O2 Gurus, More from O2. Simply touch O2 forums and from there you can see, and post in the forums (you may need to log into the forum though).

Message 22 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with jonsie that the time out needs to be much longer. The same applies for the website too.
Message 23 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes you need to login but why not be able to use the same pin number? If the pin number is secure enough for your account details surely it should be for the forum?

Message 24 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not sure whether o2 would allow you to be able to log straight into the forums, Maybe Leonard or Toby can come along and tell us whether its possible. 

Its possible to get to the forums from within the latest version of the My O2 app Penny.

All you do is once your logged into the My O2 app is, scroll to the bottom, on the bottom are three circles, O2 forums, O2 Gurus, More from O2. Simply touch O2 forums and from there you can see, and post in the forums (you may need to log into the forum though).

I no you can access the forums through the app, it would be easier if it logged you straight into forums instead of signing in again as you already sign into the app. 

Message 25 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am amazed how much quicker it log's on now, it used to take anything up to a minute on 3g but now it takes a few seconds and is much more useable, nice one o2

Message 26 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I no you can access the forums through the app, it would be easier if it logged you straight into forums instead of signing in again as you already sign into the app. 

Good point - I'm sure it has to do with the technical implication, rather than with security, but I'll ask what's possible. Will keep you posted.

Message 27 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am amazed how much quicker it log's on now, it used to take anything up to a minute on 3g but now it takes a few seconds and is much more useable, nice one o2

Thanks for the feedback, scopex slight_smile

Message 28 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update Leonard slight_smile 

Message 29 of 29