cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 IPHONE APP

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI I have got the Iphone "my 02" app when I login it my message/minutes allowance is fine when I click on my data allowance it says allowance: 0 and used 0. And I have hardly used my Internet allowance. DO I need to ring them or can I go into a 02 store?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Plenty of credit from me. I couldn't see my linked accounts in the old version but they are there in the new version.

Message 11 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated it, now it won't sign me in, says my account isn't associated with any billing information or any pay as you go account, i could sign in fine before the update, any ideas please

Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes agreed all credit to o2 I can see my linked accounts too

Message 13 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

update, uninstalled & reinstalled the app. works fine now, looks very nice, easy to use

Message 14 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quite a slick app and very easy to use and very fast, Also been able to see how much data used and avaliable is a good thing as is been able to get to the forums in a touch. Well done o2 slight_smile
Message 16 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Much prefer it to the old one, very nice

Message 17 of 29

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
I'm well impressed with the new app I have to admit. Much easier and sleek to use. I even like it as it shows more than one account now.
O2 have been working hard on this.

Would luv in the next update for the app to automatically log me in to the O2 forums instead of me having still to log in. That would be a bonus and so much easier to use.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 18 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great update. Much better than the old app.
Message 19 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not sure whether o2 would allow you to be able to log straight into the forums, Maybe Leonard or Toby can come along and tell us whether its possible. 

Message 20 of 29