cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new phone is experiencing problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought a new iPhone 7 plus on Wednesday from one of your stores and eveytjing is working on it apart from when I call or FaceTime people I can not hear them and they can just hear a strange loud noise on the other end of the phone
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

This isn't customer service I'm afraid. Personally I would take the phone back to the store for exchange as you are within the 14 days period. 

Message 2 of 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

If it is that new and I assume you have done all the usual fault finding apple suggest and you live near an Apple Store I would arrange a genius appointment try this app it guides you through the processes Apple Support by Apple
https://appsto.re/gb/8FGydb.i 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144398 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Your rights as a consumer cover you for a brand new replacement phone if yours goes faulty within the first 30 days.
Just return it to the store you bought it from and there should be no arguments at all.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous! How was your weekend? Please let us know how you're getting on with your new phone and if you're still experiencing the strange noise?

Also, welcome to the community. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5