Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail saying mailbox full when its empty since my upgrade

snukems
Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi i am looking for some help as I have so far got no where with anyone else from O2 regarding this. I upgraded my phone on the **Personal info** and from that day my voicemail began to tell me the mailbox was full. I checked my messages and I did have quite a lot but no where near enough for it to be full. This included my saved messages also. I proceeded to delete all my messages and the save ones so the mailbox is empty. When I call up it also now says no new messages and no saved messages. However the issue I face is whenever someone attempts to contact me and leave a message, they are greeted with "this persons mailbox is full" I have attempted everything the support team said and it still won't work. 

This has included trying ##02#, turning my voicemail on and off, resetting my network settings, turning the phone on and off and even asking support to reset my mailbox. 

Can someone please help me sort this as I receive lots of voicemail usually when I am busy and now am missing important messages as a result. 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9308 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

snukems
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can an advisor actually help me please. I have had enough of being fobbed off by customer service over the lack of voicemail. I was promised compensation of £10 for the lack of service for almost 2 months now which is shocking. 

I went through a whole host of being made to redo the same commands and stuff to attempt to fix it last week and again it didn't fix the issue of saying my mailbox is full. I have tried numerous times to get a custom service advisor to reset my mailbox but they refuse. I said this to the last person I spoke to and she has told me the messages are not on your servers. I don't believe she is correct especially as I go into my voicemail and it says I have no new messages and no saved messages. Yet as soon as I get a call if I let it go to voicemail it still says sorry this person's mailbox is full. Someone needs to fix this asap.

Message 12 of 15

snukems
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also switched to the new SIM card as they tried to tell me it was the problem and still same issue. I have also tried the command *#62# along with others

Message 13 of 15

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9308 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@snukems 

We cannot help you ask this is a customer-to-customer forum - there are no O2 staff on here. 

I suggest that you use the Support Request Form to contact O2. It is accessed via the page that I have highlighted previously :-  

Accessibility & Vulnerable Customers Policy | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all/accessibility-vulnerable-customers-policy

Message 14 of 15

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38454 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

No O2 advisors since the service was terminated in July, @snukems -  the best advice there is has been given above, a number of times - contact O2 CS! Good luck!

Message 15 of 15