Did you mean: 

voLTE

Craig91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Galaxy S20 5G - Unlocked any network

Will voLTE work on 02? I've read on this site that it only work's on phones with 02 firmware? Is that true. If it is i'm gonna have to cancel my order.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149344 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Craig91 

No O2 firmware required.

It will work fine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 149344 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Craig91 

No O2 firmware required.

It will work fine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7918 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

O2 Call it 4G Calling but it's the same thing.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149344 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Whatever you want to call it, it will still work.

O2 haven't had specific firmware since about 2016.

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

Message 4 of 6

Craig91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou to all of you that replied. Guess 02 have not updated there website in a while then haha. Thankyou moving from giffgaff as there voLTE migration roll out does not include this phone for whatever there reason.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149344 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

That's strange @Craig91 

Can't think why not?

Message 6 of 6