cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(o2 sim card is not working in my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet) BUT see Sony Experian 02 tablet query

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I have a Sony Experian 02 i bought it to use when going away. No going away ,It hasnt been used yet so I thought Id try:-

Using it with my smartphone sim card to try it out.  My amplicomms phone takes a full sized Sim. The Sim can be popped out to make a smaller sim. What should i do to use it in the tablet? Is this ok to do.  If not ok , what s best?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I was hoping you'd say that. A bit of popping should be fun....... I'll have a container and drawer ready for the spare part. AND check the inputting instructions Wave

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Jenny105 

Pop out the bit you need to use in tablet but keep the other bits so you can rebuild it to put back in the phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I was hoping you'd say that. A bit of popping should be fun....... I'll have a container and drawer ready for the spare part. AND check the inputting instructions Wave

Message 3 of 3