Did you mean: 

moving pics

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Help its me again.

Trying to move photos from mums motorola E4 to my laptop and its only finding 15 pics 😞

How do i get it to find the others please ? 

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes, it's the tiny one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

In the meantime, you might want to browse through this @Poppysmum

http://www.samsung.com/uk/getting-started/smart-switch/

However, if like me you can only do one 'technical' thing at a time....then leave it till tomorrow, or the next day LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I used Smartswitch to transfer from my Note 4 to Note 8 last week @Poppysmum It worked a treat.

Not actually using the Note 8 yet though as it's needs a nano sim and just haven't found the time...Happy Dance

Whoops i dont know if the 2 phones use same sim i hope so or will be in a fix again slight_smile

I have a sim cutter ready as well @Poppysmum. Just haven't got round to using it yet...Might just pop into the O2 shop. Decisions decisions....wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 41

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I used Smartswitch to transfer from my Note 4 to Note 8 last week @Poppysmum It worked a treat.

Not actually using the Note 8 yet though as it's needs a nano sim and just haven't found the time...Happy Dance

Whoops i dont know if the 2 phones use same sim i hope so or will be in a fix again slight_smile

I have a sim cutter ready as well @Poppysmum. Just haven't got round to using it yet...Might just pop into the O2 shop. Decisions decisions....wink

I have unpacked phone and its charging. Found sim cutter. Noticed its one of those daft sim where you prod it to get it out scream I am definetly leaving it til tomorrow . 

Got to go and try and open my gmail on here it will want password and i dont know which one of 5 it is slight_smile i hardly use my gmail i use outlook more haha . 

Its nice to be posting and having a laugh on here poor @Anonymous doesnt know what he's let himself in for with me innocent

Message 34 of 41

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

Its nice to be posting and having a laugh on here poor @Anonymous doesnt know what he's let himself in for with me innocent 

It might be the other way round @Poppysmum , you never know LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 35 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

say what? *looks around on hearing his name*

Anyway you can poke the bits out, and keep the holes and put it back together to fit any size of bracket @Poppysmum the small one in the Samsung or the big one in the Moto. No need for any cutting! 😛

So once the Samsung is set up you can use the Samsung's sim in the Moto to copy the contacts, sadly you can't do it the other way round without cutting and cutting a nano sim from a micro might be challenging. 

Message 36 of 41

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Now, now, I don't want to hear of anyone saving contacts to sim cards these days.
Get everything sync'd up to Google and it's a doddle slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 37 of 41

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Dance Bouncy I am well happy looked at sim in my Motorola and its a small sim made bigger so no cutting involved Bouncy Dance 

Message 38 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Also you don't need the sim in until you need to actually want to use the phone properly.

My Note 8 works perfectly for all my apps etc, getting emails  etc etc etc....

Putting the sim in is the last thing I will do....(shows how much I learnt on here over the years)....nerd

Still using the Note 4 currently Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

Dance Bouncy I am well happy looked at sim in my Motorola and its a small sim made bigger so no cutting involved Bouncy Dance 

Lucky you. For some reason mine is a micro only. No pushing out for me slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 41