cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't seem to make calls on my tablet

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the new samsung 2014 note tablet (wifi model only) and I thought I would give tu go a go (no pun intended) anyway so far it can recieve and send texts and I can listen to voice mail, but when I go to make a call using tugo I press a contact and it looks like it's about to dial, but does nothing instead.  Since I am getting texts and voicemail I have to assume I've set it up correctly, or do I need to do something else for calls?  I'm on a 02 monthly plan and have alot of internet as an extra bolt on. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You shouldn't have to be in airplane mode tho, but at least you're sorted.....

Puzzled me that, I thought it turned wi-fi off?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149981 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
It does but wifi can then be enabled independently... I've just never had to switch to airplane mode for tugo to call out - seems bizarre and another fault with it somehow or other....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94415 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions
TuGo works fine on my tablet without using airplane mode so I can't understand why the OP is having this issue.
Message 13 of 13