Did you mean: 

Messages problems

Damien1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Bought a samsung a35 .
Can send msgs to rcs msgs people but normal msgs I can't send . Some people I can't send to if I add them to contacts in my phone I can then send them a msg . But not always . If it's possible to meet someone to sort it out . Or any advice wld be really  helpfull . Meeting a guru wld be better if it's still possible  . I've done everything that I can find on Google but not helping 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

@Damien1 

You can try asking in store but there are no guru's anymore. They were removed some time ago.

Try these tips Guide: Text Message Tips (not sent or received) 

Another possible fix is to try different messaging apps off Play store.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

@Damien1 

You can try asking in store but there are no guru's anymore. They were removed some time ago.

Try these tips Guide: Text Message Tips (not sent or received) 

Another possible fix is to try different messaging apps off Play store.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2