cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can anyone tell me how to block someone from ringing and texting me?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help on how to go about blocking what used to be a friend from ringing and texting me please?

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've android phone, then you can search for Mr. Number in Play Store. Through this apps, you can block any number...

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It's handset dependant.
I know on my old Samsung you could just long press on the number and select "add to block list"
Message 2 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Most android phones give you the option to add a number to the reject list in both call and messaging settings.

Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123537 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

I

@jonsie wrote:

Most android phones give you the option to add a number to the reject list in both call and messaging settings.

I have done this on my Note 3 and S3 previously. Very easy to do..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswhat handset do you have so we can advise if it can be done and how.

I have done it myself just this week so if your handset does allow it then it is very straight forward. 

Good Idea

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've android phone, then you can search for Mr. Number in Play Store. Through this apps, you can block any number...

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you have an iPhone, go into contacts, select the person you wish to block then press block this caller
Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123537 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
If you have an iPhone, go into contacts, select the person you wish to block then press block this caller

Thanks Rob...I keep forgetting you have an iPhone....:smileywink: Now  the op should know how to block/reject any call or message on any type of phone..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff it's pretty easy to do on most phones these days with all this modern tech & new features
Message 9 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123537 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@Cleoriff it's pretty easy to do on most phones these days with all this modern tech & new features

Yes @Anonymous .... but I was talking about your obvious expertise with iPhones and other Apple related products.

I can't honestly say I approve of your choice of phones and devices...but you may be forgiven that...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 12