Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! The time has come, do we make a change?

You have probably heard this a million times before, but, any help will be gratefully received. My sister upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini last novemberish. Since then her data has been stripped constantly, to the point that when she is out of th...

Resolved! settin a pin

How do i set a pin for my o2 app instead of signing in everytime?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 broken screen

HelloSo I upgrade to an S5... I have it all of 10 days and because I am an absolute klutz, I go and stupidly drop it on my concrete fireplace and crack the screen Can anyone give me any advice on where/how I can get it repaired, and likely costs?Ther...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s3 mini home button stopped working

I've had my s3 mini for about 5 months and had no problems with it at all till now. It was working fine then for no reason the home button has just stopped working. Has anyone else had the same problen and what can I do .

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending MMS messages.

I have just bought a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and am very pleased with it. However I tried sending my mate a picture the other day, via MMS and he says that he can't download it on his HTC phone.His network provider is T-Mobile and I'm with O2, of cour...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung galaxy 111 mini

not used this fone for a while..mde some attempts to open..but blocked..the pattere i puto n wastnt recognised...after these attempts..wants me to log in..carnt remembere my password...what should i do?Lennie.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Htc one m8 4.4.4 eta

O2 any information on the release of the new update on one m8?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Charger point)

Hiya, I have recently upgraded to an Xperia Z3 compact, but when plugging the charger in the charging point on the device, it simply does not work. If I attach a charging dock onto the end of the charger cable and charge the phone via the dock it wor...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One Mini - Constantly rebooting

My missus has a HTC One Mini and it has decided to constantly reboot itself. (every minute) Googling around this seems to be a worryingly common occurence on most HTC handsets.Some people are saying a complete reflash of the device is the only way to...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos