Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Overcharging

HiI noticed today when looking at My 02 that my recent charges showed £0.50 balance. This surprised me as I had sent one message to a friend in Australia, so I called o2 to ask why I had been charged 50p for one message. I was informed that a text me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy 3 read receipt

Hi Can anyone tell me if there is an app to download so you get a read receipt when you send texts can't see it on on the settings of the samsung Galaxy 3

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play Music open at last

Not only is Google Music store available now, but Google Play Music is available to install on your desktop computer as well. If this doesnt mean anything, think of iTunes. Except Google Play Music lets you upload any music you have onto their cloud ...

playmusic.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error trying to "Refresh". Socket is closed

Hi I have noticed a couple of apps on my Note 2 / JB really struggle to connect to the internet via the data connection e.g. the normally excellent Tweetings is virtuallly unusable this way as I can't refresh my timeline :smileysad:. Conversly, If I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messaging has stopped working - GS3 JB

Looks like there has been another foul up on JB Some people may be recieving the error above when trying to open messaging. I called o2 who said they have had multiple reports and the only known fix is to backup with kies and then restore.

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apps/internet

Hello, can anyone explain why my apps are not working? I have a full 3g signal.....yet none of my apps are working SKYSPORTS score centre app keeps saying 'server error', and i can not get on to my internet? this happened the other day too? why it th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viber not sending location?

I use Viber on Samsung Galaxy Ace on PAYG, the texts and calls work great but I can't get the location to work. Says it cannot determine my location, google maps etc pick it up fine, its just viber.Does anyone else have the same problem??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s2 sending location messages

My samsung galaxy s2 is sending out my current location in text messages,right down to my very address, how do I stop this happening?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Broken screen

Can you replace a screen on the htc I dropped mine and its shattered ???

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internal memory

Hi I have a samsug galaxy with very poor device memory! Can the device memory be increased? I have installed apps 2 sd and moved everything I can to the SD card, however some things cannot be moved onto the sd card? I keep getting messages saying tha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos