Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! apps/internet

Hello, can anyone explain why my apps are not working? I have a full 3g signal.....yet none of my apps are working SKYSPORTS score centre app keeps saying 'server error', and i can not get on to my internet? this happened the other day too? why it th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viber not sending location?

I use Viber on Samsung Galaxy Ace on PAYG, the texts and calls work great but I can't get the location to work. Says it cannot determine my location, google maps etc pick it up fine, its just viber.Does anyone else have the same problem??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s2 sending location messages

My samsung galaxy s2 is sending out my current location in text messages,right down to my very address, how do I stop this happening?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Broken screen

Can you replace a screen on the htc I dropped mine and its shattered ???

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internal memory

Hi I have a samsug galaxy with very poor device memory! Can the device memory be increased? I have installed apps 2 sd and moved everything I can to the SD card, however some things cannot be moved onto the sd card? I keep getting messages saying tha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! allocate alert tones for individuals on text SAMSUNG GALAXY 3

I have a samsung galaxy 3 and would like to set individual text alert tones for different people but can't seem to find any option on the phone. I can have different alerts for Fb twitter whatsapp email and all text messages. is this an option, u cou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New HTC One X+ - apps not detecting location

I have a brand new HTC One X+ - great phone, but none of the apps are detecting my location; the weather app, the train timetable app etc, which on my previous HTC Desire automatically detected location and acted accordingly, all of them think I'm st...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Go & Xperia U gets ICS update

To enjoy optimal performance and great user experience, O2 customers using Sony Xperia Go and Xperia U will be getting the Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) software version over the next few days, exciting times, right? Some of the great features that you’ll...

Xperia U Xperia Go
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Annoying scam text message

Well, it looks like they've started again-those annoying text messages about PPI telling you you're owed £4150 from +447585971671 namely www.ppirelief.com telling you you've had an accident etc. Is there anywhere or anyone on O2 who you can report th...

pam by Level 4: Observant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! JellyBean on new s3?

Hi I upgraded today to the galaxy s3, but forgot to ask whether the phone would come with jellybean or whether I will have to update it when it arrives, does anyone here know? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos