Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to cahnge text font size?

I have a galaxy Y but am not young! I am of an age where the print in newspapers (and text messages) seems to be getting smaller and therefore harder to read. Can I make the text message font bigger ion my phone? Thanks, Brian

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling contract

Hi,My Samsung [GT-S5830i, I think!] is virtually unworkable, I have no instruction manual [the downloaded manual doesn't answer even the simplest question; like how to download photos from phone], i am unable to connect to wi-fi when overseas, mobile...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM not provisioned MM#2 Sony Xperia T

Hi, i just bought a new phone today on a pay monthly plan (On&On). I got a new SIM card so obviously had to wait for it to activate. When the phone managed to get a signal, it said SIM not provisioned MM#2. Does anyone have any ideas?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to unlock my phone to take an Australian sim for holiday

Ive just landed in Oz and my HTC Onex+ has eaten all my money because of data charges. The only sane way of using my mobile here as a data device which I need, is to get a local PAYG sim and use that for duration of holiday.Ive got the sim but now my...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy s3 apps wont work

Hi all. I have just got a samsung galaxy s3. Trouble is, i having grief with the apps. On going into the samsung apps page, i get a list of apps available. on selecting an app to download i get 2 options, 'add to wish list' or 'get'. when i press 'ge...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3 Galaxy web mail

Have followed o2 instructions and implemented them five times to no avail to install E Mail on my phone any help would be appreciated Samsung Galaxy S3

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung SIII Problems

Have had the SIII for just under a month & cannot connect to my home wi-fi. Three different O2 shops have given 3 different ideas, including one who just took out battery without switching it off! Nothing worked, and need help. REad downloaded manual...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy s3

i have a sim unblock code for the s3 everytime i put it in it just says unsuccesfull any ideas thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last piece of info before buying

I am a new Android and O2 customer. Current contract and phone is with Three and a succession of Apple products (3GS, 4S, iPad Macbook Pro). Recently I dropped my iPhone from 60ft and it didn't survive. At the same time I could not get Three receptio...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting my phone with Bluebook

I want to back up my contacts etc to bluebook. But when I click on the link to Set up phone, and then go to select manufacturer and then Other there isn't any HTC devices. So how do I back up contacts?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos