Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung I5801 says disconnected from network.

Phoned 02 c.s. to get settings only to recieve a txt saying phone should be set up.Still had problems so txt ACTIVE to 2020 and got the same txt.On phone status says mobile network:disconnected.Why is this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Ace 2 tethering

Hi guys. My mother in law is currently in hospital and is in serious need of entertainment, is it easy enough to wifi tether from the Ace 2, I haven had a look and am guessing its probably self explanatory but thought I would have a little look befor...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

android tablet

Can you advise how to connect to the internet with my o2 mobile broadband dogle to my android tablet please? Connection to my windows 7 laptop was automatic. Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replaced SIM now MMS having issues

Currently have a Samsung Galaxy SII. I originally had a SIM Card which was approx 6 years old, it's only issue being that the signal was only ever 2 bars, and most of the time no signal at all for a few months. I put it down to the SIM Card maybe sta...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restricted access changed, voice service is blocked = Xperia S

Hi, Today this message keeps coming up as a notification 'Restricted access changed, voice service is blocked' on my Xperia S and then I can't call out or receive calls for about 5 mins. When I tap the notification it just disappears and have no idea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia T goes switched off

I recently got Sony Xperia T. Unexpectedly it goes switched off and I've to press the vloume up key and the power key to restart. I don't know whether it is a software or a hardware problem

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Ace

Any solutions to not being able to reply to emails from a btinternet address on Samasung Ace?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GS3 Mic Problems?

Anyone having problems with calls? I've had my S3 since June last year and it's been fine until yesterday. When making or taking calls, I can hear the caller clearly but they can't hear me. I've noticed if I hold the phone's mic right against my lips...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my htc 8x

hi, my htc 8x wont turn back on. before it wouldnt turn back on, it asked if i would like to undate my phone or not, i pressed yes by accident as i didnt want to do it yet so i turned the device off.then when i turned it back on it showed a black scr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos