Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Blocking Internet

I have a Samsung galaxy ace 2 (I think) just wondering if there is any way to block the Internet? It always accidentally gets pressed, adding to my bill every month

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service and Customers

What is up with companies these days that CS can't/will not/able to answer questions from customers. I hate being told sorry can't give a time scale but it will be very soon,That makes no sense to me or anybody else and yes before you ask I was tryin...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! XPERIA T

got a problem with my XPERIA T since the new update. Im always getting the option on every app always use / only once. due to clicking the option always use by mistake on ringtones i can no longer change ANY ringtone / contact tones on my phone from ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy x III

I got a new Samsung galaxy sIII and set a pin code to unlock the screen which I now can't remember so I can't get into my phone. What do I do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nexus 4 webmail

Hi everytime I try to set up my webmail account I get the message couldn't open connection to server any ideas how to get round this please?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual VM costing me £££!

Have tried for an hour trying to bleed info off the net but can find niothing on my problem so I signed up here :manhappy: Decided to try Phone Fusions Visual Voicemail+ and thought it was great but soon realised my bill was growing. On closer inspec...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile network not available.....galaxy s2

i am unable to make calls or texts and if i try it says "mobile network not available"i have changed sim, erased everything and restored factory settings....to no avail.i have had my phone 1year out of a 2year contract so as u can imagine im not v ha...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Y

Does anyone know why I cannot open messages with pics sent to me? they come up mms_img downloading and I cannot view the pictures, thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One

Does anyone have any idea why o2 are charging £37 a month and 149.99 for the phone on a 2 year deal with 1gb when carphone warehouse are advertising the same deal at £36 a month with a free phone and free Beats headphones? Both contracts are on o2

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the PAYG Samsung Galaxy Note II the LTE (N7105) Version ?

I'm confused ! I've sent messages to 2 different O2 advisors on a couple of different days asking if the phne linked below is the LTE (N7105) version. First advisor said no, the 2nd advisor said yes ! https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/samsung/galaxy-n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos