Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 4 - Has anyone here had a problem with sending picture messages?

It looks like they wewre sent successfully but my contacts never receive them Not sure if its Nexus 4 problem, or O2, or Android or a combination of or none of the above I am saying pictures but I guess it could be any attachmentChecked settings but ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email alias galaxy s3

Hi, I've just got a galaxy S3. I have successfully set up my hotmail account on the phone but on the hotmail account on my laptop I set up a couple of alias folders which do not seem to appear on the phone.Can anyone advise on a solution please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia T ownera advice

Hi all,i'm looking at buying the Sony Xperia T, can current or old owners give me there thoughts on the phone?Thanks in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! gallery

I have a s3 and have an album in my gallery called instant uploads with loads of pictures which are just copies from my other albums the symbol in the bottom left hand corner is a circle with multicolours in it and not the normalsd card or folder sym...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Kies & Windows 8 (A fix!)

So some users of Windows 8 are having trouble with Samsung Kies sync software. The main problem is Kies instantly crashing when you try to open it. People on most forums are waiting patiently for Samsung to rectify the issue - but I came across a ver...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call alert

hi all, how can i take off call alert on samsung galaxy s3 mini.... cheers, cristina

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung whats app

i have a samsung chat and i dont know if i can have whats app on it my friend has a samsung phone and he has it can i have whats app?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Apps

Is there anybody that owns a HTC sensation xl and has managed to download FIFA 12 or any grand theft auto games? Would like to know so I can ask EA to make it compatible.Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking Internet

I have a Samsung galaxy ace 2 (I think) just wondering if there is any way to block the Internet? It always accidentally gets pressed, adding to my bill every month

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos