Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Talkback Facility on the Samsung Galaxy S 3 MINI

HI i HAVE TRIED MY PHONE TO SEE WHAT tALKBACK DOES AND IT HAS LOCKED OUT MY PHONE. THE SCREEN SAYS THAT I SHOULD TAP THE SCREEM TWICE AND THEN SWIPE BUT NOTHING HAPPENS, ANY IDEAS.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! too many apps on Galaxy Ace

When I bought my Galaxy Ace, i wanted to have access to my on line building society account.Recently I decided to have Pill manager, so that I could re-order repeat prescriptions.it seems that when i downloaded a particular app, it also meant that lo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send texts from Nexus 4

I know I'm not the first to ask this, but I can't send texts from my Nexus 4 (Pay Monthly). I can get incoming texts. I have tried inputting the SMCS number +447802000332 but when I click Update it gives me 'update error' message. Can anyone talk me ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Battery .. blank screen... switching off - GALAXY S2

I believe there are a lot of people having this problem.Battery is fully charged then I go on a few apps and the next minute my phone screen goes blank and has switched off. I then turn it back on and the battery is beeping to be charged!After readin...

• 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 fried my SD card

There's been a lot of talk about this in US forums and it's finally happened to me... Two or three days ago, my Galaxy S3 started to not recognise my Micro SD card (4GB Samsung). Battery life seemed to plummet at the same time (which I gather may be ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAZR I jellybean update.

When are 02 going to release the jellybean update for the RAZR I?If not how do I update my phone?Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony xperia u

Hi, i had an update for my phone about a month ago, after that my notifications has no sound, so turned off and on again then worked for several hours then stop working again,and did same procedure and did same again, the phone is about 6 months old,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 620

just had the phone a week have opened a microsoft account with password and it all works on my pc when i come buy anything APP etc the phone asks me for user name and log in this i use but get the coninual error message ox80048264 unsure what to do n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network speeds?

Another simple question from a new Galaxy Y user:GPRS - EDGE - UMTS: what are the different speeds etc?I can get EDGE and GPRS depending on where I am, Not yet seen UMTS. This forum has been a GREAT help with my new phone, Thanks.Brian

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos