Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Synchronising e-mail between my PC and NEXUS 7

Hi all,This is not strictly relating to a mobile telephone issue but the solution you may have adopted will help me I think.I have bought a NEXUS 7. My aim is to synchronise e-mail between it and my PC so my wife is no longer left on her own in the l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Kies

Ok, I see from searching forums that Kies is universally derieded, however I have just bought the Samsung Galaxy S III (on Saturday 9th March) and have tried to download and install it. I get to the install shield loading, but it just hangs. I'm usin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S3 I9300 Latest Firmware

GT-I9300 United Kingdom 2013 February I9300XXEMB5 I9300OXAEMB5 Not wishing to be outdone by Apple, Samsung have just started to push out another update for unbranded UK S3's. Anyone with a CSC of BTU can get this now directly off Kies or wait a few d...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google maps

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile phone. It had Google maps already installed on it. Does anyone know how to clear the list of locations that I have used and that are mounting up.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering slow?

I have a Galaxy Y and use WIFI tethering whilst out in my Motorhome to connect up my netbook. This weekend the internet connection was very slow and intermittant even though I had 3-5 bars on my reception. Why would this be? Also can I do anything to...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy y

i deleted all my messages on my galaxy y and then an alert came up that my message memory was full and that i needed to delete messages but it was empty. i cannot now receive messages as they are all rejected. i have switched the phone off and on and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3

Am l the only person in the world that is having problems trying to post a comment on facebook? My keyboard does not appear when l open up comment or make a comment. Why is Samsung Kies such a pain to use? Who do l contact to get it resolved?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung note 2 no texts from iphoned

I changed to a samsung note 2 just over a week ago and until yesterday I was receiving texts from my partners iphone without issue. I am now not receiving texts from any of my iphone user contacts. I chatted to one of the o2 gurus and he gave me a nu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change number

hi could someoneplz tell me how to contact o2 to change number and if it will cost me n how much thank you x :womanlol:

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S2 battery problems.

Hi problem with my GS2, started about a month ago randomly shutting off. Now it's doing it more and more frequent, when I turn it back battery drops from almost full charge, to 20 - 30%?! Does my battery, need replacing? Or is there something more si...