Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! emails via Samsung

Firstly apologies if this is in wrong place but it has already taken me 15 minutes to even get here. Secondly I am a luddite.I have a Samsung galaxy and just tried to use the email on it for first time to send a photo but recipient hadn't received it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: 4s dropping 3G and internet

Hi, I was just looking for an answer to this exact some problem and came across this. Only difference is I have a Samsung galaxy S3. This leads me ro believe its a network error. Phone just loses 3g capability and wont come back on until I do a hard ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S i9000 how to update

Hi everyone,I have just bought a galaxy s i9000 so I can try out android but its running old firmware 2.1. I tried connecting it to Samsung Kies which I downloaded today but Kies said that version 2 is incompatible with this device.How would I go abo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jelly Bean

Hi, Im wondering when can i upgrade my S2 to the new Jelly bean firmware? I know vodafone has already sent an updates so what is taking so long dear O2?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung note 10.1

Hi everybody,i already have an ipad with an o2 data plan, but i have just brought a Samsung Note 10.1 3g.Do o2 have a data plan/ tariff that i can use with my Samsung tablet ?thanks for looking and I hope you can help me,John

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

using a sony experia mini pro in the usa

Hi - I`ve just arrived in Los Angeles,I have a Sony Experia mini Pro,I'm using pay as you go and have been for 15 years, I have credit in my account but I'm unable to obtain a service. I only receive a message No Network Available. Can anyone offer a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S IV and O2

Looks an amazing device but BBC news say O2 aren't yet confirmed to offer the phone. Is this going to change?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software update

Due to hopefully update to jelly bean for samsung galaxy 2,I have been checking my phone for updates.However now when I check all I get is a message "Failed to update firmware due to network or server problem.Try software update via settings>software...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talkback Facility on the Samsung Galaxy S 3 MINI

HI i HAVE TRIED MY PHONE TO SEE WHAT tALKBACK DOES AND IT HAS LOCKED OUT MY PHONE. THE SCREEN SAYS THAT I SHOULD TAP THE SCREEM TWICE AND THEN SWIPE BUT NOTHING HAPPENS, ANY IDEAS.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos