Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung galaxy s2 turning itself off and rebooting

Hi.For weeks now, my 2 galaxy s2's have been turning off and rebooting whenever they want.Thought it might of been software, so did a reset by holding home,volume up and power etc. few days later started again...thought about updating through kies ai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! updates for Galaxy s111

Are there any updates for the s111 forthcomming in the near future for both the Os and a security update that all the usa has been writing about,any news would be appreciated

Xperia S JB 6.2.b.0.211

Any ideas when we might see this one ? And will it sort out the paid widgets problem. (Perhaps someone who is rooted and running this could confirm if it fixes the widget problem) Ta

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony xperia

im on contract my phone never seems to work properly facebook wont update play store wont load so cant update apps keep getting a sign in error for google singed in but still wont work at a loss now please help.

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One, any way to view recent calls list?

Hi, Does anybody know if it's possible to set the HTC One to show a recent calls list rather than having to go to Call History and scroll though lots of same person entries to find the one your after, that's a pita! T.I.A.Ron

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help me

Can anybody help I have galaxy s2 and still on android 2.3.5 and gingerbread . How do I update to jellybean . I tried kies and Odin but it don't work . I contacted O2 shop but they couldn't help . I understand you can't update over the air . Can the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy y

Phone is saying too many pattern attempts and asking for email and password but son has forgotten email address that he has used ??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems accessing wifi sites

Have just bought a new Galaxy ace. When I am away from home< I have tried to access various wifi sites e.g hotels etc Fill in the registration form and create password. Seem to have connected and phone says I have excellent connection. No sites can b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos