Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Network Coverage

Hi advice required,I have had my HTC Sensation SE for over 15 months and have very poor reception at home even though the O2 website says my coverage should be very good.My phone has been tested by O2 as working OK my question is how do I determine i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy note update to jelly bean note available

Hi guys. I had my note around 16 months before recently losing it and having it replaced through o2 insurance. My old note had been updated to jelly bean but this one has stopped on ics, stating no updates available. I know there is an update out the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

To Oli the O2 guru many thanks

I recently asked Oli the O2 guru for help with my Samsung Galaxy GT-S 5830 ( a few minutes ago) . My phone is working fine now thanks. Unfortunately I am a very slow typer and didn't manage to let Oli know this at the time . So if you do read this Ol...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Android phone

How do you set up tethering?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z 4.2.2 Update

Can anyone here be it a Moderator or o2 employee give us some insight as to when the C6603 Xperia Z will get the 4.2.2 Update? As far as I know o2 have the update in testing but have had it for long enough now. Vodafone have already managed to releas...

• 47 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Videos from HTC 8s to laptop

I have a HTC 8s and the problem is when i upload a video from the phone to laptop there side on, how do i get the video from facing the right way on the phone to facing to right way up on the laptop?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nothing

no phone calls in or out and no texting in or out for the last 6 days i was told it is down to the transmitter for my area but my friends and family have no problems.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One - Android 4.2.2 Out Now?

Supposedly the update for the HTC One to the Android 4.2.2 OS is finally rolling out across the UK. When can we expect this update for O2?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy s 3

my galaxy 3 has stopped sending and receiving picture messages . when my attempt fails it says service not activated on network and then service response error. ???????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos