Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! XPERIA Z WATER SEAL BROKEN

Have any of you Z users heard about the glue for the back glass melting thus moving the glass upward and breaking the seal? It looks like mine has near the speaker, which is now faulty. I ended up with condensation on the lens apeture and a pink wate...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Z Ultra

On the 12th of September Sony will release the Xperia Z Ultra, the world's thinnest full HD smartphone with Sony's Triluminos display with the X-Reality motion tech and a brand new touch sensor that allows input from virtually anything. Here are the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

xperia z update 4.2.2

Has anybody had an update on the xperia z for 4.2.2 with better 3g and faster sleep and wake when you press the lock screen button? Cos ever since that update I can only connect to wcdma preferred/gsm when I connect to o2 but before the update I coul...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downlaoding CD's onto my Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i

I'm a bit of a simpleton when it comes to technology so need your help! Given the limited radio stations available on my phone I want to download some cd's onto it to listen to but havent got a clue how to do it. Can anyone give me an idiots guide on...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NFC apps

Hello I've recently upgraded to a samsung s3 with NFC, but have no apps that use it! anyone got any recommendations?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double Messages

Hi I have a Sony Xperia J and I keep getting the same message sent twice sometimes three times How do I stop this from happening? Or is there a problem with my phone Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TEXT MESSAGES

Hi! I have HTC Sensation (Z710e) phone, and for some reason I can't see some of my txt messages...could this be because I have so much messages; but I have already deleted about 5oo+ txt yesterday and it still not uploading the last 2txts from a part...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broadband

Hi i am starting a business soon and was wondering if I can use my htc as a modem instead of bringing in a bt line and modem, does anyone know what systems are out there to do thisthe signal is good in the area thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viruses on Android Phones

Hello I sadly caught a virus on my samsung galaxy x2 where my internet was either being slow or redirecting to inappropriate websites. I installed a free avg antivirus mobile software which told me that i had two threats, where it then instructed me ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Ace 2 Firmware update

HiIve notcied that the Galaxy Ace 2 has a firmware update and can be updated to Jellybean 4.1But when I connect my phone to Kies it says that my version (gingerbread 2.3.6) is the latest.How do i upgrade the firware?Help

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos