Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Note3 coverage

I have been having issues with my note 3 for over aa weeks now. It drops it's signal as soon as you make a call. And I can't get onto the internet. Right next to a friend On o2 and he is singing and dancing. Been told I should try a new sim then chec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 firmware update... again?

Hi, Can anyone tell me what the lastest firmware version is for an S4 on o2? I currently have I9505XXUEMK8 but I believe the latest is MKE and having trawled the forums I cant see if this is available via o2. Both the OTA update on the phone and also...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems using phone in my golf

Hi I have a sony Experia miro which used to hook up to my in car system no problem. In Dec it initially would still hook up but not allow me to make calls. I kept getting message dial up failed. I rebooted phone and then deleted it from my system to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When sony tablet z update to 4.3

I herad that none brand tablet z can update, when will my tabler z can get the 4.3 ? I have tried to use PC con, but I said my devise is the latest......I am still using 4.1 in fact....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3 - Crashing and showing 0% battery

Hi, first time poster. I currently have an Samsung S3 and it has a problem that has been getting consistently worse over the last month or so.The device seems to lose all power and then crash to an off status, when trying to power back on it shows a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One mini 4.3 software update

I updated to 4.3 Sense 5.5 yesterday and now I have no way to access my calendar even though it shows it shows it's syncing and I can access it normally on another phone. Can't use it from any calendar app and it won't show up on BlinkFeed either eve...

G4Grandad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! receiving messages and phone call problem

hi i have a galaxy s3 and the other day it stop receiving messages and phone calls i can send messages and people fine any ideas why this would be happening thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of phone

I am waiting on delivery of my new motto g phone. Currently use old Sony Ericsson k800i. Have ordered micro sim from O2 and received today. Sim has New no. but want to keep my old 02 no. How do I do it.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 rebooting after Android update

As the title says since my Samsung updated a few days ago, it will randomly shut down and then when I go to switch it back on it gets to the Samsung Galaxy screen and turn back off and continually try to reboot. I have to take battery out and leave i...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos