Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy s4 overheating!!

Hello, o got the Samsung galaxy s4 in November and by January it was in repair because the top half of the handset would get red hot to touch that I could almost burn myself, not the battery its from the top of the battery to the top of the handset b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need a new sim

Hiya I have a micro sim and now I have a new phone and need a nano one I have went and done the sim swap thing and don't have a nono sim what wil happen now and how wil I get a nano one. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Htc desire 601. Lines on screen

My htc desire has developed lines on the screen in the last few days. Black blue they wave in and out and get worse or disappear the on a dark screen they go white and I get a fog ... Is this something that will go away or is it a software problem or...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cubot P6

HiI bought new unlocked phone (CUBOT P6) and I need the APN because if not I can´t use internet, where can I have APN?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picasa importing

Apologies, but I'm going to hijack the forum to ask an unrelated question! Does anyone know how the hell I get Picasa to import from my phone's SD card? By default it goes to phone memory, where there are no photos. If I 'import from folder' and navi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't call or text to T-mobile numbers from my S3

Hi, I'm having problems calling or texting a specific mobile number. Everything worked fine until about a week ago, but now my texts are not received and if I call the number it diverts to the T mobile voicemail even when I know my friend's phone is ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Echo when calling son

I use a Xperia z on O2 my son is tmobile S4 he is currently working away from home and I have a very big echo when I call him

RCL by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can My Galaxy S2 be reverted from Jelly Bean to Ice Cream Sandwich?

Hi GuysI Have a Galaxy S2 which I've just accidentally upgraded to Jelly Bean (4.1.2), it's been prompting me for months to update it but I just disregarded it every 12 hours, It did have Ice Cream Sandwich installed on it which ran perfectly (I thin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S4 EXCESSIVE Battery Drain

Hi. I have recently updated one of my Samsung Galaxy S4 handsets to 4.4.2.Since the update battery drain has been excessive. In an "unused" state it will lose 12% between midnight and 7 am compared to my Note 3 that uses just 1%.I hear it is becoming...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3 has always taken about 6 hours to fully charge

Hello!I've had an s3 since November 2013. I've been very satisfied with the phone but since the beginning it has taken about 6 hours to charge. I'd got used to this, but if say the battery is low when I get up on a morning it takes bloody ages to cha...

GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos