Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can My Galaxy S2 be reverted from Jelly Bean to Ice Cream Sandwich?

Hi GuysI Have a Galaxy S2 which I've just accidentally upgraded to Jelly Bean (4.1.2), it's been prompting me for months to update it but I just disregarded it every 12 hours, It did have Ice Cream Sandwich installed on it which ran perfectly (I thin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S4 EXCESSIVE Battery Drain

Hi. I have recently updated one of my Samsung Galaxy S4 handsets to 4.4.2.Since the update battery drain has been excessive. In an "unused" state it will lose 12% between midnight and 7 am compared to my Note 3 that uses just 1%.I hear it is becoming...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3 has always taken about 6 hours to fully charge

Hello!I've had an s3 since November 2013. I've been very satisfied with the phone but since the beginning it has taken about 6 hours to charge. I'd got used to this, but if say the battery is low when I get up on a morning it takes bloody ages to cha...

GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jelly Bean Update Problem

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and have just updated to software 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. The problem is that my emails do not get downloaded automatically. When I press to refresh, the phone is downloading all my old deleated emails from weeks and months ago.P...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 - Jelly Bean upgrade

Hello all, First time poster. Glad to be here! My mum's just received her new Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 handset on Pay as You Go with O2. Reading up on tech forums it appears Samsung have released Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for this make of handset back in Se...

• 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! sony xperia t lt30p touch screen

Hello could anybody help me?? I got a Sony xperia t in January and last night for no reason the touch screen just stopped responding. All the buttons work fine the display comes on but when I swipe the screen to un-lock nothing. Anyone know how to so...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z 4.4 KitKat Update??

How long is it going to take O2 to release the 4.4 update for my Xperia Z as I know its now available on unbranded models.If its going to be longer than a week then I'm going to go ahead a flash my phone.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Unlock

HiHope someone can help me with this. I've got a HTC one that i bought earlier this year on a new refresh account. I'm due to go abroad end of August and want to use it abroad. I've now filled in the online unlock request form twice and have not rece...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 tethering

Hello I have htc one m8 and contracted, does using tethering come out of my data allowance of 5GB?I would like to use my 4G to download big files is this an options?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung s4 mini- problems with 2g 3g connectivity

I mostly use wifi on my phone but when I do use the inclusive internet allowance it depends where I am as to if it works, at home which is in the countryside it works but if I go to the nearest town it doesn't work. I have full signal but nothing onl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos