Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Fitbit offer when purchase Galaxy S6

When you use the website to claim your free Fitbit Charge from O2 the web address on the leaflet sends you to the main website. Can anyone tell me how to claim this offer please. Martrin

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z3C issue after moving apps to SD card

Hi guys, hoping you can give me a little help here. I updated my Xperia Z3C to Lollipop the other day, which has been fine so far, but last night I moved a few apps over to my SD card to free up some of the internal memory in my phone (not using any ...

Screenshot_2015-04-17-08-15-28.png
Teevie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A little tip

http://blog.gsmarena.com/google-lets-search-phone-simply-typing-find-phone/ Sorry if you guys already know this I thought this was quite a good thing

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

note 4 camera/flashlight whirring noise

Hi all, Anyone with a note 4 noticed any whirring/humming sounds when using flashlight or the camera? i've searched elsewhere online and people are saying its poor lighting needing the camera to focus: how would that make the flashlight hum?! :S also...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z3 Compact lock screen and Lollipop

Hello all...Upgraded to Lollipop last night.Before the upgrade, I could wake my phone up, and unlock the screen by entering my chosen pattern.After the upgrade, I now have to wake my phone up, swipe up, and then unlock with my pattern, meaning an add...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia e4g

Wife had Xperia M2 and because we live in rural area can only get 2g. After loads of problems she installed tugo and is managing to cope. Have just upgrade my windows phone to a Xperia e4g and I am on Tesco mobile and cannot even get 2g. I know Tesco...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop Voicemail icon+card persistent with 0 voicemails

So, I have recently updated my xperia z3c to lollipop (finally) and the voicemail icon and lock screen card won't disappear, I've looked through my settings and in the app none of the phone/voicemail apps have notifications on, I've tried turning all...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos