Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I can't recieve any txts calls or mms incoming to my phone?

I was ill and didnt realise my bank had stopped my dds for my o2 accountsOn arch 21st letters were sent out to me which i recieved today march 24th saying they had stopped me making or taking any calls and txtsI was in hospital so didnt realise the p...

Resolved! samsung s7 edge

Hi been on chat talking to 02 today as my phone wasn't recieving messages from two of my contacts.he told me to download kies to back up my data and reset the phone it wasn't compatiable with kiesHad to down load smart switch to do it all reset now r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S7 edge on O2 open

Is the S7 Edge available on O2 Open? I have heard people saying both yes and no. Due a new phone, but would like to know beforehand if it's worth heading to the O2 store tomorrow.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

I am thinking of getting the S7 on contract from o2. I know of the o2 charger out of the box policy and I was wondering if the S7 comes with a charger in the box and headphones when purchased from an o2 shop ?

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Phone --- O2 Useless

Just paid off the remainder of my device plan and want to move elsewhere due to getting a better data deal. But due to Sony replacing my faulty phone and thus having a new imei, the online request keeps telling me its not a o2 device when it still br...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

At last..............

At last, after 2 weeks of messing about, 1 faulty and 2 delivered with seal broken I'm getting my S7 edge on Tuesday, erm.... 3 days ago, yes 3 days ago, Iv'e been time warped. Chose the black one this time, the gold made me look like a rapper which ...

Resolved! o2 Travel

The wife and I will be in Spain soon, if we both use o2 Travel can we call/txt each at a fixed cost of no more than £1.99/day each? Cheers.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC M9 - TExts not visible for only 2 contacts - all others are okay

Hi All, hoping someone can help, I have the HTC M9 and for some reason since Tuesday I cannot see any texts I send or receive to/from 2 of my contacts, 1 being my Mum and the other my Husband - I am able to text them and they receive them without any...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software Update S7

Your help is greatly appreciated...A few days back I took delivery of a s7 from Tesco and after a bad start of it starting up in Spanish that was quickly sorted ..now this is where the problem lies...the software is the issue its not a UK version so ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Tab S not connecting to mobile network.

Received my Galaxy Tab S this afternoon following repair.Before boot up I inserted memory card and sim and booted tab up only to discover that it would not connect to the O2 mobile network (mobile data) In other words the tab was returned with the is...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos