Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A3 Grey Screen

Hell Toby.Recently my Samsung A3 screen turns half grey.It's not constantly there but very annoying.The phone is only 1yr old. Any ideas on ridding this? Thanx

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S7 seal broken

Hi I got a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge today from the O2 store. Once I got home, I went to open it and noticed that the seal had been broken.On opening the box I noticed that there was a finger print on the box. I was annoyed at first, then checked everyt...

• 123 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This is a nightmare.

My S7 edge, for some reason, rebooted itself and the phone was left on the Samsung screen so I rang O2 up and they said I needed a replacement which I got today, I noticed that the seal had been opened so I contacted them again, they told me I would ...

S7 Screen Protector

Has anyone found a screen protector that actually fits the S7. I've bought 3 now Mail order. None of which fit. It's not the edge. I've had 4 Samsungs and never had this much trouble getting a screen protector.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in USA

My mum is going to the US on Thursday. The o2 tarrifs on pay monthly ( as she is) are very high when there. She needs to make a few phone calls within the US whilst she is there. My question is. As her phone is locked to the o2 network here will that...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! dissable font changing when messaging

I know how to change the font size in settings my problem is when I am sending a message if I press the left hand buttons at the side of my phone the font changes. On the S5 you could dissable this happening but I cannot find out how to do this, hope...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

S7 edge not conected to network (wifi)

Hi had my s7 edge now 2 days and I'm having issues with it with wifi saying not connected to network facebook won't refresh when I click on the widget for Samsung store it says not connected to wifi works fine with 4g I've reset my router anyone else...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! After sim swap I have an issue and I can not call and text...

Hey after I lost my phone I did a sim swap, I had a network coverage, but I couldn't send texts and calling, I went to the shop and they did another sim swap, but still it doesn't work, wtf!? It's really annoying damn... I checked my sim on other pho...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with launcher on Ulefone Be Pro 2

Inadvertently changed the launcher and am now in an endless loop of security warnings on screen that launcher is trying to obtain current position, message log etc. Have tried switching phone on and off, even removing and re-inserting battery and SIM...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos