Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! no text messages csan be received

i havent been able to receive text messages to my phone for the last few days. have had a sim swap as well as numerous tests done by o2 gurus but this has made no difference. work on a mast for 4 days affecting this!!! how are you meant to receive te...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving texts from EE users

Since I have had my sim swapped onto a newer contract, I've not been able to receive texts from people on EE. I can receive calls from them. I can receive texts from O2 users, possibly other networks, but definitely not EE. One of the EE users has ch...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive text messages

Six days ago I noticed I couldn't send or receive texts or phone calls. Upon investigation it appears a mast was down and that it would be fixed within 48 hours.Two days later I can send texts and I can send and receive phone calls. I contacted o2 ag...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel doesn't work on my LG-G4

O2 travel used to work properly but not anymore! There is no Internet connection at all and the O2 gurus have been useless. I've resetted the network, there is no EU internet option, the selection of networks doesn't work, I've turned on and off the ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s6 from samsung mini s5 help please ?

I have a samsung S5 mini but going to buy a samsung S6 Is swopping all my details from S5 mini to S6 easy please ? Do i just back up my S5 mini to Kiev then put sim into S6 and backup from Kiev ?

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is O2 network coverage so poor compared to other providers ?

Hi I have loyally stayed with O2 since they were BT Cellnet (they have been good with retention incentives). However one very important aspect of their services which has demonstrated no significant improvement in my opinion is network coverage. Sign...

• 30 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Tethering

anyone know how to set up my xperia z3 compact as a hot spot so my laptop (windows10) can use it as a connect point ? my phone has several options ..USB tethering, portable wifi hotspot, one touch tethering, bluetooth tethering ..and portable wifi ho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

am I swedish ?

it seems the latest update on my xperia z3 has dowmloaded the swedish version of the Help files. That is everything is all still in English except when I go into settings , select an option (like wifi, bluetooth, data usage, xperia connectivity etc e...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Doze

I have updated my Samsung galaxy S6 SM-G920F with Marshmallow but don't seem to have the doze option.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos