Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Battery and back up of ipad before sent back to O2

Hello all. Back sooner than I thought. Earlier this evening received an email from O2, to tell me when I returned my ipad 'Please make sure that if the item you are returning has a separate battery, that this is installed in the phone', also back up ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call receiving problems

When I'm at home I have no signal, but when people call me they say it's normal ringing. However my phone doesn't ring as I don't have signal.Any ideas?

djlukew by Level 3: Thinker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice after factory reset Galaxy s5

I had to do a factory reset as I was having issues getting 4g after recent updates & I was wondering if there is an app or a way to back up all passwords & the way I have the phone set up so after the reset everything is put back the way it was. I ha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades

Hi all looking to upgrade but with the new phone giving it to my son would i be able to do that? Keeping the old phone and my number on the new tariff?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s7 Edge keeps dropping off the phone network

On Friday (1st July) my mobile over heated and sut down. I left it to cool down. when I restarted it didn't connect to the o2 Network. I have tried to manually reconnect, use Auto, rebooted it, and factory reset.Since the Factory reset it connects an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4g after update galaxy s5

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me. After my phone updated to android 6.0.1 and the security patch on 1st June I am having a lot of problems getting a signal at work. I thought it might be a tower problem but a friend at work could get 4g on his iPhon...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 5X issue

I bought up a new Nexus 5X two weeks ago from O2. Generally happy, but every couple of days YouTube won't play videos - it comes up with "tap to retry" but this makes no difference. The only way I've found to fix it is to restart my phone, but obviou...

Jim26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G3 Marshmallow update

Hi everyone,Is there any news on when O2 are going to release the Marshmallow update for the G3 (d855 international) as it's already been released for the phone model and approved and released by Three and Vodafone.Thanks

Resolved! Sim swap and no more 4G

Hi everyone! I'm a bit stumped with this one: Was using my sim free S7 edge with an O2 contract that was coming to the end and the phone was working fine, with 4G.Took out a new sim only 12 months contract, 4G ready. Asked CS to swap my old number to...

Grilo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Problems receiving texts

Has anyone had any issues wherebye they are not receiving all texts sent to them? My issues seemed to start when my pay monthly contract ran out and was sent a SIM only sim. Think O2 then had different sim card registered compared to the one I had in...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos