Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

Hi All Simple question......When will O2 release Android 6.0 for my M4 Aqua, as Sony have officailly released this and other networks in the UK have already begun rolling the update out in the UK. Thanx in advance Rob

Resolved! how to add a bolt on without activating my tariff.

I have a pay as you go tariff that activates when i put £10 in my account, i want to add the £6 500mb data bolt on for a month without activating the tariff, how can i do this when the minimum amount i can put in is £10.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Snapchat

How do I get Snapchat to work on an HP slate 10 HD I have it downloaded and installed but when I open it it says Snapchat stopped Thanks andy

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only deal, and buying a new phone?

Me again! I currently have a Sony Xperia M4 Aqua (which I HATE) and am thinking about getting rid, and getting an iphone possibly. Can I buy an iphone from o2, then just swap the sim over, or will I have to have an unlocked phone to use the sim in. S...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for changing to SIM only deal

Hi I'm thinking about chanding from a 24 month contract to a SIM only deal - am I right in thinking the only charge would be the oustanding monies from my handset, and then the amended amount for the SIM monthly fee? Thanks AM

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Desire 626 - Compass App

Hi, i have been trying for some time now to find a compass app to run on my phone, does anyone know of a specific app that works i have tried the first 27 that come up on google play but none work. i've spoken to HTC customer support but they say it ...

Resolved! Data usage warning S6

I have managed to use almost 3gb since my allowance refresh on July 14th apparently apps are using data in the background I don't recall changing any sort of setting they say change in plays tore but all the settings seem to day over WiFi only. I hav...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim secuirity

Got a freinds phone that was on orange my phone is broken I put my pay as go sim in it asked for sim code and I don't know it so can't use the phone that works better

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim cards for 4G

I have a sim only tariff and have just bought a new phone. My old phone was 3G but the new one is 4G. They both take the same size sim card and I have swapped it over to the new phone, keeping the same number etc. If I wanted to upgrade to get more o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One M8 No longer reading sim card

Any one else had this issue and got an easy fix? Can't get onto the live chat to get them to send a replacement even though they said they would last time I got a hold of them.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos